Who We Are
We are most trusted Forest & Farm Producers in Ghana.
Ghana Federation of Forest
& Farm Producers
The Ghana Federation of Forest and Farm Producers (GhaFFaP) is a national federation of Forest and Farm Producer Organizations (FFPOs) drawn from three ecological zones of Ghana –the Savannah, Transition and Forest ecological zones – for promoting the interest of forest and farm producers in Ghana. The evolution of GhaFFaP has been influenced by the desire of members to maximize their strength in numbers towards building strong and profitable forest and farm based businesses, contribute to shaping national policies for sustainable development and promote climate resilience landscapes across the forest, transition and savannah ecological zones in Ghana. GhaFFaP currently has a membership of 1,042,880 representing twelve (12) Forest and Farm Producer Organizations (FFPOs) across the respective ecological zones and is open to all forest and farm producer organizations in Ghana that share in its objectives. The current membership is made of 478,623 women (46%), and 564,157 men (54%) respectively of which 208,291 (20%) are youth forest and farm producers.
Improved standard of living of members (Forest and Farm producers) through sustainable environmental management and climate resilient landscapes.
Contribute to sustainable livelihoods of forest and farm producers through advocacy, capacity building, environmental management, business development and partnerships building.
The objectives of the federation includes but not limited to;
- To serve as a platform in advocating for conducive forest and farm policies and laws in Ghana.
- To coordinate the establishment of partnerships with government, private sector and civil society organizations for the benefit of forest and farm producers and promote participation in national development
- To improve entrepreneurial and business capacities of members and provide business incubation services to forest and farm producers in Ghana
- To promote sustainable environmental management and climate resilient practices and landscape restoration.
- To serve as a platform for resource mobilization for member organizations.
- To ensure gender inclusive practices in all programmes and activities of member organizations
- To provide internal economic, social, cultural and other appropriate and relevant welfare services to members.
Our trusted Members.
Meet Our Team
Those people behind our successful Organisation